Vision

bitwise via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 21 19:35:50 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 20:50:29 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Better late than later.
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2015H2_(draft)
>
> Destroy. After we make this good I'll rename it and make it
> official.
>

> Andrei

I guess it was wishful thinking to see DIP74 on there ;)

Really looking forward to more docs on extern(C++).

I'm curious to see what the backend will look like in D as
well..and I'm hoping that DMD will be all D at some point. AFAIK,
there isn't an IDE that can easily navigate between C++/D source,
which makes exploring/learning DMD's code very difficult for
noobs such as myself.

Thanks,
     Bit