Vision

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 22 23:09:40 PDT 2015

On 22 October 2015 at 19:58, Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

>>> Can we add priority for color library for Phobos?
>>> I really don't want to be held up during 2016H1 because of it.
>>> With regards to image + windowing library.
>>

>> Has anyone come up with a proposal for review for possible Phobos
>> inclusion? That's usually the holdup on that sort of thing, not a vision
>> document.
>>
>> - Jonathan M Davis
>

> Manu's work is more or less complete at this stage.
> He just needs a bit of support to push it to the finish line :)

Well, I wouldn't call it complete, but the base could be merged into
experimental. Further work should be additive.
The question is, a library that could be expanded for years to come;
should it be merged eagerly, or in years when it's 'finished' (a
concept that's never actually attainable)?