My experience from learning Polish language

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 24 22:15:04 PDT 2015

On 10/24/2015 04:15 AM, Cauterite wrote:
> On Saturday, 24 October 2015 at 11:01:24 UTC, grumpyalittle wrote:
>> My name is Daisy and I was on Erasmus program in Poland. During
>
> This looks like spam to me.

Of course spam but it's pretty amusing. :) It must have happened like this:

- Polish language school, which happens to be named PROLOG hires
spammers for some effective spamming.

- Clueless spammers search for newsgroups that are related to "prolog
language".

- Prolog happens to be a programming language. So is D, and we get the
spam. :)

(Why did I write all this?)

Ali