Vision

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 25 07:30:23 PDT 2015

Many thanks to all who replied. I have integrated feedback and moved the
page:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Vision/2015H2

(Of course it remains open for improvement.)

One note of importance: PR activity has not grown a lot in this half -
we have 1037 pull requests as of end of Oct 24. Compare with 1054 for
the same period in 2014 and with 1538 for the entire H2 2014.

Please accept my apologies for being ridiculously behind schedule. I
knew since the beginning of 2015 it's going to be a weird year: new kid,
moving across the country, new home, new job for my spouse, leaving
Facebook, conference travels... things are only starting to unwind
properly now. We should be able to find the time and focus to deliver
the vision documents in a timely manner to keep the community engaged.

Andrei