s/TypeTuple/AliasSeq/g?

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 27 02:07:03 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 16:17:46 UTC, Marc Schütz wrote:
> For me, a tuple is a finite ordered collection of values of
> arbitrary type, which can be identified and accessed by their
>
> Which definition of tuple are you using that doesn't apply to
> e.g. `AliasSeq!(42, "foo")`?

For me important property is that tuple itself must be distinct
entity that can be passed around and is generally full part of
the type system. Also destructuring is one of established tuple
features in other languages. Limiting it to values is irrelevant
(but somewhat necessary to define ABI because of mentioned
property).

Obviosuly, I am referring to established programming "tuple"
concept, not math term it originates from.