Lifetime study group

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 27 10:27:51 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 27 October 2015 at 09:49:48 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/27/15 5:01 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> Invite-only mail list with archive being published via
>> forum.dlang.org
>> interface (read-only) sounds like a best match to be.
>
> Ah, interesting. Vladimir, do you think you could rig such a
> list? -- Andrei

Isn't the Beta mailing list essentially that right now? I recall
folks complaining about it being only a mailing list such that
they couldn't post to it via nntp or the web forums. And if
that's the case, then it's probably pretty straightforward to
treat this new list the same way.

- Jonathan M Davis