Dazz new description for D

via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 2 03:42:02 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 01:09:41 UTC, Andy Smith wrote:
> ... and with that fantastically witty comment I guess many
> potential female D developers have ruled themselves out...

(I hate myself when I bite trolling, but in case you are serious;
be careful with that patronizing attitude around norwegian women,
not all of them take kindly to men who suggest that they are
incapable of distinguishing between a sexist comment and a
self-deprecating comment making fun of male culture, or that they
are incapable of taking a joke...

There is a fine line between being chivalrous and suggesting that
women aren't capable of standing up for themselves. Just saying.
It can backfire...)