Current state of GUI's

motaito via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 3 13:26:00 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 19:59:24 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 17:58:21 UTC, motaito wrote:
>>
>> @Zekereth and @thedeemon
>> I guess I will stick to QT for my current project, but I will
>> build some smaller learning projects in D, to try out various
>> GUI libraries. DlangUI seams promising. I probably will either
>> use DlangUI or GtkD.
>
> Hopefully you will help by creating documentation (writing a
> blog post about your adventure would be a valuable exercise)
> and filing bug reports/feature requests. Even if you can't use
> any of them now you can push the process along.

I can't make any promises. It will depend on how busy I will be.
But I keep it in mind. If I write something, you could find it on
www.motaito.com. I have only a few things there (installing arch
and gentoo for beginners). I could make an additional post in
this forum (provide a link), if I find the time to do so. Right
now I would say it's somewhat unlikely, but if the interest is
there, I can try to find the time.