dpaste web site

nazriel via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 3 14:13:14 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 3 September 2015 at 15:59:16 UTC, ixid wrote:
> On Monday, 31 August 2015 at 22:24:22 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
> wrote:
>> On 8/31/15 8:22 AM, nazriel wrote:
>>

>>> Anyways, dmd is up to 2.068.
>>
>> Awesome, thank you very much! Any chance the git version could
>> be updated as well? Still seems to be old (2013).
>>
>>> Open sourcing will take little bit more time.
>>>
>>> Auto-update script is updated too.
>>> Thanks Martin!
>>
>> Seconded!
>>
>> -Steve
>
> Further to this thread. I believe this has been updated to the
> latest DMD but the weather code sample on the front page is
> still killed.

This is due to the constrainer of the container dpaste is running
in.

I will try to get in touch with Vladimir to discuss alternatives
to UserModeLinux because it is the problem currently.

Once we move to something more performant and less restrictive
(LXC, Docker, some SELinux stuff, Qemu?) - we should be fine with
all errors.

Best regards,
Damian Ziemba