dmd codegen improvements

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 4 00:44:17 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-03 23:01, Ola Fosheim Grostad wrote:

> If you don't change the prototype object, then it is mostly similar, but
> more flexible. Functions are constructors and prototype objects are
> class definitions.

Looking how many languages compile to JS and how many JS libraries there
are out there that try to invent some kind of new syntax for declaring
classes and now E6, I would say a lot of people are not satisfied with
the current state of JS.

> You could also use typescript, typescript playground
> is quite fun. It allows you to explore the JS output in realtime.

Yeah, that's one those languages I was thinking about ;)

--
/Jacob Carlborg