dmd codegen improvements

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 4 21:31:07 PDT 2015

On 5 September 2015 at 14:14, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 9/4/2015 7:52 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>

> Sadly, your newsgroup software is back to doing double posts - once in
> plaintext, once in html.

My software in this case was the mail client on Android.
I'm astonished this isn't a rampant problem; mail clients seem to do
this by default. I have not configured it in any special way, not
changed a single setting... this is default settings for the worlds
most popular mail client (gmail).
How can I possibly be the only offender here?