dmd codegen improvements

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 5 17:54:04 PDT 2015

On 9/5/2015 4:32 PM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Perhaps the NG server should make an effort to trim the wanted message
> content then?

I'd rather work with NNTP as it is.

> I'm still astonished I'm the only one that uses Gmail... this should
> be a rampant problem.

It probably is a rampant problem. I notice it with you because Thunderbird gives
a line count for a message, and yours are usually in the hundreds of lines while
others are like 10 to 20.

Your last one was 109 lines long, although you only wrote 1 original line of text.

It also isn't helpful to include a quote of the whole previous message - just
what you are specifically replying to.