Current state of GUI's

motaito via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 6 09:42:11 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 6 September 2015 at 02:27:42 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:
> I would very much appreciate people helping out.
> E.g. Contributing manipulation functions, image loader /
> exporter.
>
> Most importantly unittests. Fix bugs.
> I'll most likely do the PNG test case infrastructure, but it
> would make things go a few months faster if somebody took
> ownership of testing in general.
>
> I'll also be creating a TODO list for what needs to happen with
> Phobos. E.g. @nogc version of std.string:indexOf. So plenty of
> places anybody can jump in and help :)

I can imagine that you could need help. With work and private
projects I am pretty much max out already for the foreseeable
future. That's also why I was hoping that D already has the tool,
to speed up the process. I hope you find someone though!