dmd codegen improvements

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 6 16:39:39 PDT 2015

On 6 September 2015 at 18:57, Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 2015-09-06 02:54, Walter Bright wrote:
>
>> It probably is a rampant problem. I notice it with you because
>> Thunderbird gives a line count for a message, and yours are usually in
>> the hundreds of lines while others are like 10 to 20.
>

> Usually Thunderbird highlights the quoted part in blue and makes the '<'
> characters in to a solid line. I've noticed that for some messages that
> don't happen, recently for Iain's messages, but not for Manu's.

It didn't happen for me because I changed my gmail settings after
Walter requested some time back to only include plain text. My NG
experience is much less enjoyable as a result of the change; I prefer
the blue quote line, but now I just have a sea of '>' characters after
turning it off. I preferred it before I changed my settings, but
apparently I am invisible spamming.