Tutorial on D + Chromium / CEF / DerelictCEF with OSX ?

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 8 05:50:25 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 8 September 2015 at 11:37:13 UTC, Mike McKee wrote:
> I downloaded DerelictCEF and used dub to compile it on my OSX
> (Yosemite). Now how do I get CEF downloaded and ready to work
> with it? I found an OSX 64 bit version file here:
>
> https://cefbuilds.com/
>
> There doesn't seem to be any documentation for that part.
>
> From there, what is the trick to load up a local HTML page that
> says Hello World?

Mike's busy writing a book, you're on your own for now:

http://dblog.aldacron.net/2015/01/derelictcef-binding-to-chromium-embedded-framework/

You could try building and linking the sample code that he pasted
there, using the standard procedure to link against C libraries,
ie add "-L-L path/to/ceflib -L-l name_of_ceflib" to your dmd
invocation.