Tutorial on D + Chromium / CEF / DerelictCEF with OSX ?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 8 17:48:01 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 8 September 2015 at 15:53:39 UTC, Mike McKee wrote:
> Bad timing on my part, I guess. If DerelictCEF gets off the
> ground, gets stable, and has good documentation (specifically
> on the CEF install part is what I lack), then that's an
> extremely robust, cross-platform GUI framework that D can take
> advantage of.

Once the book is finished, my next focus will be on getting the
documentation for all of the Derelict packages completed.
Generally, I don't think it's my responsibility to document how
to install the C libraries Derelict binds to, but given the
scarcity of CEF documentation, I'll eventually put together a
tutorial for it once I figure it all out myself. I'm eager to use
CEF for a project I have in mind.