A collection of DIPs

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 9 14:27:01 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 9 September 2015 at 18:21:32 UTC, NX wrote:
> If I had the time and knowledge I would spend them to make D
> better, but you can't expect a teenager (tip: me) to help
> making DMD front-end better or to implement a precise GC... I
> guess?

You can make a difference. Yes you probably don't have as much
experience, but that's a great opportunity to learn. Many here
would be willing to mentor you if you want.

I can do it if you want to contribute to SDC. I'm sure other
would on other projects they are familiar with.

Generally, don't underestimate the impact you can have. Everybody
think someone else will do it and is more qualified? Turns out
that nobody is qualified before having done it for a while. So
unless you get started, you'll never be qualified.