module std.stream is deprecated - Will be removed by phobos version 2.070

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 11 22:49:04 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 12 September 2015 at 04:50:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Friday, 11 September 2015 at 23:06:16 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
> wrote:
>> So, I intend to open a PR to fix the targeted removal time
>> (probably this evening) so that it's not quite so quick
>
> Here's the PR:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/3647

And it's now been merged by Walter. So, std.stream and friends
will be around as deprecated but undocumented until about October
of next year. And they're now in undeaD as well, so anyone who
wants to continue to use them can just pull in undeaD instead and
adjust their imports. So, std.stream is finally on the way out as
planned but not quite so abruptly.

- Jonathan M Davis