dmd codegen improvements

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 16 08:13:42 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 14:40:26 UTC, Bruno Medeiros
wrote:
> Me and other people from D community: "ok... now we have a new
> half-baked functionality in D, adding complexity for little
> value, and put here only to please people that are extremely
> unlikely to ever be using D whatever any case"...

D is fun for prototyping ideas, so yes half-baked and not stable,
but still useful.

I'm waiting for Rust to head down the same lane of adding
features and obfuscating the syntax (and their starting point is
even more complex than D's was)...