Implement the "unum" representation in D ?

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 16 14:15:19 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 21:12:11 UTC, Ola Fosheim
Grøstad wrote:
> On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 20:53:37 UTC, deadalnix
> wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 20:30:36 UTC, Ola Fosheim
>> Grøstad wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah, nice move. Back to your usual habits?
>>>

>> Stop
>
> OK. I stop. You are beyond reason.

True, how blind I was. It is fairly obvious now, thinking about
it, that you can get 3 order of magnitude increase in sequential
decoding in hardware by having a compiler with a vectorized SSA
and a scratchpad !

Or maybe you have number to present us that show I'm wrong ?