Implement the "unum" representation in D ?

Nick B via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 17 20:19:24 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 23:53:30 UTC, Anthony Di Franco
wrote:

> I read the whole book and did not regret it at all, but I was
> already looking for good interval arithmetic implementations. I
> found that the techniques are not too different (though
> improved in important ways) from what is mainstream in verified
> computing.

  It would seem to depend on how much people want the
> standard library to support verified numerical computing.

Anthony

Good to know that you enjoyed reading the book.

Can you describe what YOU mean by 'verified numerical computing',
as I could not find a good description of it, and why is it
important to have it.

Nick