dmd: failed to launch executable

Rinzler via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 18 08:07:50 PDT 2015

I had installed `dmd` using `brew` some time ago, and now I was
trying to use `dmd` again, but I keep getting the following error:

`dmd: failed to launch executable at
/Library/Compilers/dmd2/osx/bin/dmd`.

Even after doing `brew uninstall dmd` and `brew uninstall dub`, I
keep getting the same error.

I had already had some problems of linking when I first tried to
use it, and I think I had tried to install and uninstall it some
times.

Now, if I go under `/Library/Compilers` I have no folder. In my
`.bash_profile` file, I have no path related to `dmd` that is
being exported.

I have also removed the `dmd` executable and the `dmd.conf` file
under `/usr/bin`, but nothing has changed.

How can I remove previous links to
`/Library/Compilers/dmd2/osx/bin/dmd`?