Indicators and traction…

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 23 08:46:04 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 15:12:13 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> I'm sure others could add to the list. Once these things are
> under control, we can worry about marketing.

Hopefully when DMD is refactored and documented it will provide
an avenue for marketing DMD as a nice codebase for people who
want to experiment with compiler programming.

I'd like to see cross compilation to other languages: asm.js,
javascript, Go...

I think there's potential there: strengthen D compile time
features and use D as a meta programming language that can emit
source code libraries for other languages that lacks meta
programming.