DUB release candidate 0.9.24-rc.3 ready for testing

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 23 11:29:15 PDT 2015

On 09/21/2015 05:44 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 15.09.2015 um 18:56 schrieb Nick Sabalausky:
>> On 09/14/2015 07:45 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>>> SDLang [1]
>>> [...]
>>> [1]: http://sdl.ikayzo.org/display/SDL/Home
>>
>> That site is down at the moment (I've contacted the owner). But in the
>> meantime, a mirror of the site is available at The Wayback Machine
>> (web.archive.org):
>>
>> https://web.archive.org/web/20150511173850/http://sdl.ikayzo.org/display/SDL/Home
>
> Unfortunately the mirror is not available anymore, because /robots.txt
> also yields garbage and web.archive.org takes that as "no crawling
> allowed"...

Luckily, I'd grabbed a copy of the mirror before it went down from
web.archive.org. I've now fixed the internal linking and put it up on my
server:

http://semitwist.com/sdl-mirror/Home.html

I'd still like to put together my own description of the spec when I can
get to it:

https://github.com/Abscissa/SDLang-D/issues/32