Official D Language Blog

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 25 08:45:19 PDT 2015

In this thread:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/sobegniauemvcepnirwc@forum.dlang.org
the issue of an official blog for the D Language came up. I
believe this would be a good idea. There is currently plenty of
content:

- TWID is (hopefully) a weekly publication. It could be announced
on the blog along with a short summary and a link.
- Announce is pretty busy. A lot of those announcements would be
more appropriate for a blog.
- A while back, a page for D jobs was added to the wiki, but I
don't think many people knew about it because they hadn't read
that particular post in the forum.
- The topic that started the linked thread is information that
should not be buried in the forum.

We would need two things: approval from Walter and Andrei, and
someone that knows how to run a blog.