Moving back to .NET

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 25 10:12:57 PDT 2015

On 25/09/2015 15:34, Kagamin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 20:41:38 UTC, rumbu wrote:
>> Nice to meet you too, Paolo. Browsing through your posts, I saw that
>> you are using "mainly Mono-D" :) Don't tell me that you are coloring
>> the keywords in your code using a marker.
>
> Heh, to install 6GB IDE for a syntax highlighter, which is only 100 LOC,
> doesn't sound very good.

FYI Eclipse with DDT installed is about 350 MB in total. Plus 150 MB for
a Java 8 JRE, if you don't have one already.

Mind you though, I think install size should be one of the least
important factors to consider when choosing which IDE/editor to use...

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros