Moving back to .NET

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 26 12:28:53 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 26 September 2015 at 12:48:49 UTC, Laeeth Isharc
wrote:
> What was it you were called by one compiler writer here ?  The
> king of shifting goal posts.

Which is a completely unreasonable claim. Argue your point and
don't go ad hominem.  Referencing Deadalnix's rhetorics when he
is on the loosing end of a debate does not help your argument, on
the contrary.

> You don't argue in a straightforward manner, Ola.  Your words
> have a superficial logic to them, but not always much coherence
> or common sense,

Where did I loose you? What exactly is it that you do not
understand?

Stick to a clean line of argument, please.

You choose your tools before you start development. Therefore you
mitigate risk. You favour known tools with known deficiencies
over unknown tools with unknown deficiencies. It is that simple.
Whenever you do something new the risk goes up by a high factor.