Pathing in the D ecosystem is generally broken (at least on windows)

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 27 16:11:14 PDT 2015

On 27 September 2015 at 19:26, Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 2015-09-26 21:30, extrawurst wrote:
>
>> I tried visual studio code and it sucks - it is nothing but a text
>> editor, a notepad with syntax highlighting like sublime only much worse ;)
>

> I guess that depends on for which languages. For C# it supports accurate
> intellisense, refactoring, debugging and other features. I have not tried
> that myself so it could of course be a big fat lie.

Comprehensive plugin support is on the short-list apparently, and that
specifically includes support for plugging in language services, build
systems and debuggers.
I think it'll be a good editor in another year or 2. It's just nice
that a piece of linux software has corporate backing!