GuiDub

Jacob via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 28 19:47:31 PDT 2015

Idea:

A gui app for dub that you run, it downloads the package info
from the repository and you can select a project or create a new
one and it will automatically add or remove dependencies?

I'm having to browse the repository then manually add the
dependencies to the dub.json file... so old school!

Also, the app could provide documentation, and other
resources(tutorials, etc) related the packages.

An app probably could be created in a few days and would make the
experience more enjoyable. I'd create it myself but I'm busy at
the moment, and it would probably take a big longer than someone
more informed.