More D blog posts and Youtube tutorials

karabuta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 29 11:41:49 PDT 2015

Everyday we argue about why other languages are getting more
users than D due to certain design decisions they make. But IMO,
all those languages suck :). There is sugar in D, no honey!.

The problem I see is very few people are really aware of D as a
creation out experience and research. I hurts so bad that there
is almost nothing to find in terms of tutorials and blog posts
for D.

I think D really need such things. Of course I would if I was not
still learning D.

How bad will a 10 mins screencast hurt? I really like the way the
other guys utilize Google hangouts even though their language of
choice suck, IMHO.