Pathing in the D ecosystem is generally broken (at least on windows)

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 30 03:38:20 PDT 2015

On 9/29/2015 11:36 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Can't you copy the editable text fields? Or do you want to copy the labels as well?

I'm not making myself clear.

I want to copy any or all of the text in the dialog box using the usual method:
click and drag the mouse to pick what I want to copy.

> Can't you copy the whole profile directory?

Thunderbird's most idiotic feature is the profile directory. It's maddeningly
stupid, starting with simply finding where Thunderbird put it.

Compare with how easy it is to import/export the address book.