Any usable SIMD implementation?

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 2 23:33:13 PDT 2016

https://github.com/MartinNowak/druntime/blob/arrayOps/src/core/internal/arrayop.d
https://github.com/MartinNowak/dmd/blob/arrayOps/src/arrayop.d

>> I don't want to do anything fancy, just unaligned loads, stores, and
integral mul/div. Is this really the current state of SIMD or am I missing
sth.?

>> -Martin
>

> Hello Martin,
>
> Is it possible to introduce compile time information about target
platform? I am working on BLAS from scratch implementation. And it is no
hope to create something useable without CT information about target.

> Best regards,
> Ilya

What kind of information?