Let's market D: tell us how you're using it

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 3 02:12:05 PDT 2016

I though Laeeth had a good suggestion on how to market D a couple
months ago, as the current front-page pitch may be too general
for some chunk of readers:

"A set of 'channels' for different use cases might be helpful.
Eg bioinformatics, numerical computing, web, etc.  Both for
tutorials and setting out the advantages."

I'd organize it by adding a usage page to dlang.org with a list
of popular channels like that, with a paragraph of info for each
and links to the wiki with more info about use in that field. The
usage page would have some links from the front page pitch.

As such, we need to collect info on how you all are using D now.
If you are using D in some field like that, please describe what
you're doing and we'll add it to the website.