Any usable SIMD implementation?

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 3 15:00:51 PDT 2016

On 4/3/2016 12:39 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> My SIMD implementation has been blocked on that for years too.

First I've heard of that.

> I need to know the SIMD level flags passed to the compiler at least,
> and DMD needs to introduce the concept.

Here is a list of all the open Bugzilla issues tagged with the keyword SIMD:

https://issues.dlang.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&keywords=SIMD%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=207488&query_format=advanced

There is no issue I can find about being blocked for years on SIMD flags. I
guarantee you that if you never report the problems you're having, you will
suffer in silence and they will not get fixed :-)