The day before DConf 2016

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 7 11:48:51 PDT 2016

On Thursday, April 07, 2016 18:13:16 Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> I'm flying in to Berlin late on May 2nd. I'll be staying at the
> Hotel Ibis, slated to be the "unofficial hangout place" according
> to the DConf site. I'm curious who else will be in the area on
> the 3rd. I'm usually an explorer when I visit a city for the
> first time, but on this trip I'd be more interested in hanging
> out with others from DLand, conversing about our favorite
> language, if anyone's up for it.

I'm staying at Hobel Ibis as well and showing up on Sunday morning
(primarily due to which flights were cheapest), and I'm not much of a
sightseer, so I expect that I'll be at the hotel, and I expect that there
will be other D folks hanging out there a day or two before the conference,
though how many would be in the lobby where you could find them without
posting about it first, I don't know. :) But I expect that I'll see you
there.

- Jonathan M Davis