The day before DConf 2016

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 7 12:33:36 PDT 2016

On 4/7/16 2:13 PM, Mike Parker wrote:
> I'm flying in to Berlin late on May 2nd. I'll be staying at the Hotel
> Ibis, slated to be the "unofficial hangout place" according to the DConf
> site. I'm curious who else will be in the area on the 3rd. I'm usually
> an explorer when I visit a city for the first time, but on this trip I'd
> be more interested in hanging out with others from DLand, conversing
> about our favorite language, if anyone's up for it.

I'm landing on the afternoon of the 3rd. I'll finally have to experience
what everyone outside the US has been for the last 3 with the time
change :) Also, having a red-eye isn't going to help...

Will see you guys all in the Lobby!

Regarding exploring, I'm in Berlin all day Saturday (7th). Anyone going
to do anything that day?

Now I definitely have to pack my copy of Learning D :)

-Steve