I want this so badly, please implement

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 7 13:24:03 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 7 April 2016 at 16:22:17 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> you'll need to copy elems to temps when they're
> used multiple times to avoid the multiple-references
> asserts/ICEs.

Well, I copied the elemns using el_same and it all compiles, but
I realize this calls module.__array, which is a generated
function in glue.c, and doesn't forward the arguments :(

Blah, so gotta change that too.

Check genhelpers() in glue.c, it has "// Get sole parameter,
linnum" but it isn't the sole param anymore :(

I kinda wish it just generated a code string and compiled tha,
it'd certainly be easier for us n00bs.

But, could you take a look at this and tell me how it looks?

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/5637