The day before DConf 2016

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 7 17:40:11 PDT 2016

Alrighty, then. Plenty of people around so I'm confident I won't
be lonely. I suppose I'll get a little bit of sightseeing in
during the a.m. and early afternoon then make for the lobby
after. I at least want to get to Potsdamer Platz and visit some
of the touristy spots around there.

On Thursday, 7 April 2016 at 19:33:36 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:

> Regarding exploring, I'm in Berlin all day Saturday (7th).
> Anyone going to do anything that day?

I wish I could hang around. I have a 6:30 a.m. flight that I am
sooo not looking forward to. I need to be back in Seoul before
Sunday evening. There weren't many options that fit my budget and
didn't have a ridiculously long layover. My wife handled the
booking (she was planning to come with me and we were going to
make 10 days of it, but she couldn't get away from work), but if
it had been solely up to me I would have said to hell with the
budget for the extra sleep.