The day before DConf 2016

Mithun Hunsur via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 8 05:21:25 PDT 2016

On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 00:40:11 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Alrighty, then. Plenty of people around so I'm confident I
> won't be lonely. I suppose I'll get a little bit of sightseeing
> in during the a.m. and early afternoon then make for the lobby
> after. I at least want to get to Potsdamer Platz and visit some
> of the touristy spots around there.
>
> On Thursday, 7 April 2016 at 19:33:36 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
> wrote:
>

>> Regarding exploring, I'm in Berlin all day Saturday (7th).
>> Anyone going to do anything that day?
>
> I wish I could hang around. I have a 6:30 a.m. flight that I am
> sooo not looking forward to. I need to be back in Seoul before
> Sunday evening. There weren't many options that fit my budget
> and didn't have a ridiculously long layover. My wife handled
> the booking (she was planning to come with me and we were going
> to make 10 days of it, but she couldn't get away from work),
> but if it had been solely up to me I would have said to hell
> with the budget for the extra sleep.

My flight arrives at Berlin at 4:30 PM on the 3rd, so I probably
won't have much time to sightsee - ah well, next time! I'll be
staying at Hotel Ibis, so hopefully I'll be able to catch
everyone in the evenings.

What's the easiest way of getting from the airport to Ibis, and
from Ibis to DConf? I figured I should ask before I forget :-)