The day before DConf 2016

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 8 14:48:29 PDT 2016

On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 12:21:25 UTC, Mithun Hunsur wrote:
> What's the easiest way of getting from the airport to Ibis, and
> from Ibis to DConf? I figured I should ask before I forget :-)

I am assuming the question is "other options than a taxi"? :)

Which airport? There is subway station right next to Schönefeld
one. From Tegel one has to take bus marked "TXL" first and switch
to subway later. Overall subway gets almost anywhere in Berlin -
it is one of most well-thought and thorough networks I have
encountered (though route map can look confusing at the first
glance).

You can also usually rely on Google Maps route suggestions for
public transport.