The day before DConf 2016

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 8 16:58:06 PDT 2016

On Friday, 8 April 2016 at 19:02:18 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 4/8/2016 5:21 AM, Mithun Hunsur wrote:
>> What's the easiest way of getting from the airport to Ibis,
>> and from Ibis to
>> DConf?
>
> I have no idea, but I'm giving Uber a chance.

I am afraid, but there is no Uber in Germany.  The only operate a
service (Uber black) similar to regular taxi companies (but more
expensive), because in German taxis need to be licensed. More
details: http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0ME1L820150318

Public transportation is pretty decent in Germany and included in
Google Maps. You should give it a try.