Beta of D language online tour

Bubba via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 13 05:45:21 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 9 April 2016 at 17:12:44 UTC, André wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After months of hard work (okay exaggerated) I'd like to
> announce the beta version of the D language online tour:
>
> http://tour.dlang.io/

One thing that you should try to run:
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
on your page.

that page shows where and how to fix your site for speed and
better user experience. It even compress data like: Images/CSS/JS
files where you can download and upload on your server.

The user experience for mobile is low there, and exactly what I
feel while browsing.

Take a look there and try something like:

@media screen and (max-width:800px) { }

and

@media screen and (orientation:portrait) { }

For handling new behaviors on Mobile.