Let's move to github.com/dlang !

Kapps via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 14 17:26:23 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 14 April 2016 at 21:59:33 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev
wrote:
> Daniel Lang, the previous owner of the GitHub dlang username,
> has graciously donated us the namespace:
>
> http://forum.dlang.org/post/fmarvvsgthihozcilgkp@forum.dlang.org
>
> For the sake of shorter URLs, less typing, and consistent
> branding, let's move!
>
> Moving should be painless, and everything will redirect to the
> new location. We only have to make sure our GitHub API clients
> support HTTP redirects.

Awesome.

Using dlang instead of D-Programming-Language honestly looks a
lot more... professional (not the right word, but close) and
modern to me. From a branding perspective, I'd definitely like to
see D-Programming-Language used less in favour of dlang when
possible.

And admittedly, typing out git clone
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/{dmd,druntime,phobos}
every time I set up a new install got annoying. :P