Where to buy the official DLang shirt?

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 15 08:13:40 PDT 2016

On 4/15/16 7:59 AM, Andre wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there an official DLang shirt, i can buy? I work in a software
> company and would like to make some advertisement for D. The profit for
> marketing articles like the shirt e.g. could be used for the DLang
> foundation. This would be a nice way to donate some money.
> Kind regards
> Andre

AFAIK, there isn't one. If you have been to one of the past 3
conferences (except last year's), there was a shirt you got. Or if you
contributed to the original kickstarter campaign, you would have gotten
a shirt. But these are dconf shirts, not dlang.

Ian was sporting a pretty good D shirt that he custom made in the first
dconf :)

Dlang swag in general should be done for d foundation IMO.

-Steve