Where to buy the official DLang shirt?

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 16 03:45:26 PDT 2016

On Friday, 15 April 2016 at 12:04:35 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> On Friday, 15 April 2016 at 11:59:55 UTC, Andre wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there an official DLang shirt, i can buy? I work in a
>> software company and would like to make some advertisement for
>> D. The profit for marketing articles like the shirt e.g. could
>> be used for the DLang foundation. This would be a nice way to
>> donate some money.
>> Kind regards
>> Andre
>
> Dlang shirt? I would definitely buy one too!

Seems like you are not the only one:
https://twitter.com/WebFreak001/status/720946050136150016

>  Please make it happen guys!

Let's make it happen together!
Well I guess it's really just about proposing a nice design ;-)
@WebFreak001 Do you want to repeat your ideas from Twitter?

We could come up with some funny code like this:

```
mixin(omnipotence);
world.hack!withStyle;
skills.map!`a++`;