Where to buy the official DLang shirt?

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 16 03:57:58 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 16 April 2016 at 10:45:26 UTC, Seb wrote:
> Seems like you are not the only one:
> https://twitter.com/WebFreak001/status/720946050136150016

that was my post you were replying to with MY tweet btw :P

> Let's make it happen together!
> Well I guess it's really just about proposing a nice design ;-)
> @WebFreak001 Do you want to repeat your ideas from Twitter?
>
> We could come up with some funny code like this:
>
> ```
> mixin(omnipotence);
> world.hack!withStyle;
> skills.map!`a++`;
> ```

Shirts like "alias this" or CTFE stuff would be really cool too.
I made a draft but obviously I am not a designer and I never
designed a T-Shirt either xD

Please don't hate because it sucks, its just a proposal for the
text <.<

http://i.webfreak.org/fYhBO0.png

And then <word> could be various things such as "Coffee" or
"Programmer"