Another issue with the website

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 16 19:03:06 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 00:55:15 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> I'm not seeing any duplication at all.

It is only on the ddox pages:

http://dlang.org/library/

I think ddox sees the "package" as a collection of modules and
makes a tree node out of it, then sees package.d as a leaf node.

> Perhaps no one's noticed it.

Indeed, probably because very few people use the ddox pages (and
those that do often post here saying wtf, why are there two
versions of the docs on the official site?)

BTW, my superior doc site handles it this way:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/std.experimental.allocator.html

It marries the package.d contents along with the other concept of
package as a collection of submodules.