stc.experimental.ndslice -> sci.ndslice

Jack Stouffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 17 00:02:25 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 06:10:34 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> We plan to add a set of numeric packages and this would be real
> pain if they would be one-by-one moved from experimental to
> stable std. So sci.* should be considered as experimental
> during few years.
>

> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4207

I'm not sure this is a good idea.

1. std.experimental is self documenting, you know right away that
the modules are not stable
2. std, core, and etc are all reserved for Phobos, adding in
others is an unnecessary breaking change

I really don't see why ndslice and other numerical libraries
should have special treatment.