stc.experimental.ndslice -> sci.ndslice

Dejan Lekic via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 18 09:13:54 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 17 April 2016 at 06:10:34 UTC, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> We plan to add a set of numeric packages and this would be real
> pain if they would be one-by-one moved from experimental to
> stable std. So sci.* should be considered as experimental
> during few years.
>

> https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4207

As I have said many times on both IRC and NG, I would prefer to
have `stdx` instead of ridiculously long (4x) `std.experimental`.
Then you would have a nice package named `stdx.sci`.

PS. this is not my "invention" - Java community has `javax` for
similar (but different, as nothing in javax is experimental)
purpose!