Gnome Builder IDE

WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 19 13:26:00 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 19 April 2016 at 19:54:25 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 April 2016 at 17:16:45 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 19 April 2016 at 16:29:41 UTC, Karabuta wrote:
>>> Anyone tried this IDE for D coding? Seems to work pretty
>>> well. It deserves some D attention.
>>>
>>> https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Builder
>>
>> Cool, it supports plugins using libpeas. Gonna make a plugin
>> using workspace-d
>
> Can't wait to try it :)

I could make it in python or vala but I would love to make it in
D. But there is no libpeas port yet and it heavily depends on
glib. Because you can basically add it everywhere I made a issue
on the GtkD github page:
https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/issues/152

I think it would also be great for other projects because its so
simple to add plugins